- Hook loop
- Double Insulation
- Dust collecting
- Smooth Finishing
- Comfort handle
- Less Vibrations
- Ergonomic rubberized grip and handle designed for better fit and added comfort
- Redesigned housing reduces height creating a lower center of gravity to improve handling and maneuverability
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adaptor for improved dust collection
- Large rubberized clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Powerful heavy-duty motor featuring increased power input obtained by the redesigned cooling system
|Continuous Rating Input||190 W|
|Pad Size||93 x 185 mm (3-5/8" x 7-1/4")|
|Abrasive Paper Size||93 x 228 mm (3 - 5/8" x 9")|
|Orbits Per Minute (OPM)||11,000|
|Orbit Diameter||2.0 mm (1/16")|
|Strokes Per Minute (SPM)||22,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||253 x 92 x 154 mm (10" x 3-5/8" x 6-1/16")|
|Net Weight||1.6 kg (3.5 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.0 m (6.6 ft)|
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from the use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse of evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.