MAKITA DBO180Z 18V RANDOM ORBITAL SANDER (LXT SERIES)
- Three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for faster material removal
- Up to 40 minutes (low speed) and 20 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge
- Pad brake engineered for reduced free-spin and improved overall finish
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Dust-sealed switch and bearing for longer tool life
|Pad Diameter||123 mm (4-7/8")|
|Abrasive Disc Size||125 mm (5")|
|Orbits Per Minute (OPM)||7,000 | 9,500 | 11,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||175 x 123 x 153 mm (6-7/8" x 4-7/8" x 6")|
|Net Weight||1.4 - 1.7 kg (3.1- 3.8 lbs.)|
|Continuous Use (min)||66 With BL1850B
Low Speed Sanding
Z: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
Abrasive Paper, Dust Bag
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.