MAKITA JR3050T CORDED RECIPRO SAW 1010W | 0-2,800SPM | 28mm (1 - 1/8")
- Powerful 1,010 W motor for improved performance
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- Toolless blade change system enables fast, one-handed blade changes
- Long 28 mm stroke for faster cutting
- The built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Dustproof and Dripproof Design is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
|Continuous Rating Input||1,010 W|
|Capacity||Pipe : 130 mm (5-1/8")
Wood: 255 mm (10")
|Length of Stroke||28 mm (1 - 1/8")|
|Strokes Per Minute (SPM)||0 - 2,800|
|Overall Length||452 mm (17 - 3/4")|
|Net Weight||3.3 kg (7.3 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(es) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.