The Makita JN1601 Nibbler die rotates 360 deg. The Makita JN1601 Nibbler has a large 1/4 stroke for clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other corrugated sheet materials. The JN1601 has an ergonomic and slim body design for easy gripping, is extremely light for easy handling, and has a built-in thickness gauge for convenience. The JN1601 has an easy punch and die replacement for less down time.
|Continuous rating Input||550W|
|Capacity|| Steel up to 400N/mm²: 1.6mm
Steel up to 600N/mm²: 1.2mm
Steel up to 800N/mm²: 0.8mm
Aluminum up to 200
|Min. cutting radius|| Outside edge: 50mm (2")
Inside edge: 45mm (1-3/4")
|Strokes per minute (spm)||2,200|
|Overall length||261mm (10-1/4")|
|Net weight||1.6kg (3.5lbs)|
|Power supplr cord||2.0m (6.6ft)|
What's in the box?
- Hex Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.