MAKITA RP2303FC CORDED ROUTER 12mm (1/2") | 2100W | 9000-23000RPM | PLUNGE TYPE UP TO 70MM
- Soft Start
- Dust Collecting
- Built-in Job Light
- Double Insulation
- Variable Speed
- Constant Speed
• Combines power and precision for the most demanding routing applications
• A powerful 2,100 W motor delivers 9,000-23,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
• Deep 0 - 70 mm (0" - 2-3/4") plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into workpiece
• Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
• Quick-release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
• Dual LED lights with an afterglow feature illuminate the work area
• Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
• Ergonomic rubberized handles with a built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
• Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
• Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
• Tool-less templet guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
|Continuous Rating Input||2,100W|
|Collet Capacity||12 mm (1/2")|
|Plunge Capacity||0 - 70 mm (0 - 2-3/4")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||9,000 - 23,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||155 x 294 x 327 mm
(6-1/8" x 11-5/8" x 12-7/8")
|Net Weight||6.2 kg (13.7 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||4.0 m (13.1 ft)|
Straight Guide, Collet Sleeve, Collet Cone, Wrench, Straight Bit (D-07901)
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.