- Aluminum base for higher durability and accuracy
- Plastic cover plate protects workpiece from scratches
- 4 Different base assemblies for added versatility
- BL motor delivers 30,000 RPM for fast trimming
- Dual LED job lights illuminate cutting edge and increase visibility
|Collet Capacity||6 mm (1/4") | 8 mm (3/8")|
|Plunge Capacity||Trimmer Base: 0 - 40 mm (0" - 1-9/16")
Plunge Base: 0 - 35 mm (0" - 1-3/8")
|No Load Speed (RPM)||10,000 - 30,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||BL1850B: 134 x 89 x 226 mm
(5-1/4" x 3-1/2" x 8-7/8")
|Net Weight||1.8 - 2.1 kg (3.9 - 4.6 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||83 m with BL1850B
Routing Ø6 x 4 mm
ZJX9: Tilt Base Assembly (195561-4), Plunge Base Assembly (195563-0), Side Grip, Templet Guide, Guide Rail Adapter Set, Guide Holder Set, Makpac Connector Box, Without Charger & Battery
Z: Without Charger & Battery
Trimmer Base Assembly (196612-6), Collet Cone, Dust Noozle, Straight Guide Assembly, Wrench x2
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.