MAKITA 4403 6mm Sash Router
▪️ Mills and drills aluminum for sashes
▪️ Trimmer model 3709 used as motor unit
▪️ Large transparent chip guard for operator's safety
▪️ Base travels side to side
▪️ Base travels forward and backward
|Continuous Rating Input||530W|
|Collet Capacity||6 mm (1/4")|
|Max Width of Work||123 mm (4-7/8")|
|Max Width of Work (45°)||77 mm (3")|
|Max Height of Work||185 mm (7-1/4")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||30,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||327 x 350 x 355 mm (12-7/8" x 13-13/16" x 14")|
|Net Weight||16 kg (35.3 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.