- 60 N·m of maximum torque and 0-3,000 IPM
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM) for a range of applications from auto repair to cabinet installation
- Large conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Over one foot of tool extension for extra reach into deep tight spaces
- LED light with preglow and afterglow feature illuminates the work area
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 360 degrees rotatable head enables operation from optimum angle
- Convenient 6.35 mm hex chuck for quick bit change
|Capacities||6.35mm Hex shank|
|- Machine screw||M4-M8|
|- Standard bolt||M4-M12|
|- High tensile bolt||M4-M8|
|- Coarse thread||22-75mm|
|Max fastening torque||60Nm|
|Impacts per minute||0-3,000ipm|
|No Load Speed||0-2,000rpm|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?1 x Rapid Charger
2 x 2.0Ah batteries
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.