- • 12Vmax
- • Built-in Job Light
- • Variable Speed
- • Brake
- • Reversing
- • Carrying Case Z
- • 60 N·m of maximum torque and 0-3,000 IPM
- • Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM) for a range of applications from auto repair to cabinet installation
- • Large conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation
- • Over one foot of tool extension for extra reach into deep tight spaces
- • LED light with pre glow and afterglow features illuminates the work area
- • Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- • 360 degrees rotatable head enables operation from the optimum angle
- • Convenient 6.35 mm hex chuck for a quick bit change
|Capacity||Machine Screw: M4 - M8 (5/32" - 5/16")
Standard Bolt: M4 - M12 (5/32" - 1/2")
High Tensile Bolt: M4 - M8 (5/32" - 5/16")
Coarse Thread (in length): 22 - 75 mm (7/8" - 2-31/32")
|Hex Shank||6.35 mm (1/4")|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||0 - 3,000|
|Max Fastening Torque||60 N·m (530 in.lbs.)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 2,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||361 x 66 x 86 mm (14-1/4" x 2-5/8" x 3-3/8")|
|Net Weight||1.2 - 1.6 kg (2.7 - 3.4 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||933 pcs with BL1021B
Machine Screw M8 x 16 mm
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(es) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from the use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse of evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.