Makita 9237C Polisher
Automotive detailers, marine enthusiasts and stone polishers rely on Makita polishers for high-quality detailing and polishing. The 7” Polisher (model 9237C) combines consistent power and speed control with new durability and performance features. The result is a fast and powerful polisher for clear coat finishes, stone polishing, and more.
Detailers will appreciate the variable speed dial and trigger so they can match the speed to the application, and the constant speed control is engineered to maintain consistent speed even under load. The 9237C has a rubberized loop handle that provides added comfort for users and added protection for delicate work surfaces. For increased durability, the Polisher has a wire mesh intake cover to prevent wool bonnet fibers and other debris from entering the motor.
○ Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
○ Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load
○ Soft start for smooth start-ups and less fling off of polish, wax or paste
○ Rubberized loop handle and gear housing for operator comfort and to help protect delicate surfaces from damage
○ Wire mesh intake covers to prevent wool fibers from entering the motor
○ Improved cord guard for increased flexibility and longer life
○ Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
○ Rubber tool rest for upside down placement of tool when used with the side handle
○ Lock-on button for continuous use operation
○ 3-prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation
○ Includes pad alignment/centering sleeve
Continuous rating input: 1,200 W
Sanding Disc : 180mm (7")
Wool Bonnet : 180mm (7"_
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 3,200 RPM
Net Weight : 3.4kg
Variable speed control dial : Yes
Power supply cord: 2.5m
What's in the box?
1x 9237 Polisher
1x Loop Handle / Side Handle
1x Hex Wrench
1x Accessory set
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.