MAKITA PO6000C 150MM (6") DUAL ACTION RANDOM ORBIT POLISHER
- Selectable two rotation modes: Random orbit with forced rotation mode for rough polishing & Random orbit mode for fine polishing
- Random orbit with forced rotation mode is orbital action with forced rotation of the pad for rough polishing such as surface treatment
- Random orbit mode is orbital action with free rotation of the pad for fine polishing
- Setting up RPM at full speed is easy with a variable speed dial
- Wide variety of optional accessories (Pad, Sponge pad, Felt pad, Wool pad)
|Continuous Rating Input||900 W|
|Pad Size||150 mm (6")|
|Orbits Per Minute (OPM)||0 - 6,800|
|Orbit Diameter||5.5 mm (7/32")|
|Strokes Per Minute (SPM)||0 - 13,600|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 780|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||451 x 148 x 126 mm (17-3/4" x 5-7/8" x 5")|
|Net Weight||2.8 - 3.0 kg (6.2 - 6.5 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||4.0 m (13.1 ft)|
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.