HCP F-21PFA SUBMERSIBLE SEWAGE EFFLUENT PUMPS 2" | 1/2HP | 200L/M | AUTO [ F21PFA ]
- • Drainage of sewage from the building basements, hotel industry, and wastewater from factories.
- • Drainage of sewage from industrial process factories.
- • Emptying of septic tanks, cesspits, and sewage pump stations.
- • Pumping surface and drainage water from garages and sprinkler systems.
- • U/P type impellers are designed to meet the various different operating ranges in wastewater applications.
- • F/FN-UL non-clog models, capable of passing larger solids.
- • HCP's professional assembly line is complimented with a synthetic production test to ensure each IP68 motor with the highest level of final pump quality.
- • Oil Elevation Disk design in the oil chamber to ensure the mechanical seal lubrication and to extend the service life of the pump.
- • Standard accessories include: cable with an epoxy resin sealed water-resistant cable base, Auto-cut Protector, double mechanical seals, Food grade lubricant, and lip seal design.
|Power||1HP ( 0.75kW )|
|Discharge||2" | 50mm|
|Head||9 | 13 m|
|Maximum Flow Rate||200 | 350 L/MIN|
|Dimension ( L x W x H )||276 x 235 x 459|
Epoxy Cable Base
An epoxy resin seal cable base prevents moisture from entering the motor through the core wires.
Automatic On/Off motor protector to prevent motor burnout due to high temperature and excess amperage draw.
Double Mechanical Seals
A superior abrasion-resistant mechanical seal is manufactured with silicon carbide to ensure the best seal effect.
High-Efficiency Dry Motors
All stator coils are treated with insulating varnish procedures to achieve the best insulation, efficiency, and durability.
ACCESSORIES: ELBOW / GRS-GUIDE RAIL SYSTEMS
A/AN pumps can be installed with a 90° Elbow Flange outlet or GRS guide rail system, to have easier / safe installation or removal during replacement and maintenance.