- • Sump drainage.
- • Flood control.
- • Water features.
- • Dewatering fishpond, basement, cellars.
- • A precision manufacturing assembly line, complimented with a synthetic production
- test to ensure each IP68 motor has the highest level of final pump quality.
- • Standard accessories include: cable with an epoxy resin sealed water-resistant cable
base, Auto-cut motor protector, double mechanical seals, and lip seal design.
- • Oil Elevation Disk design in the oil chamber to ensure the mechanical seal lubrication
- and to extend the pump's service life.
- • Lightweight, portable and durable for a wide range of uses.
- • A-05A is a practical pump, with a low temperature, oil-filled motor, and single mechanical seal design (CA/CE).
|Power||0.5HP ( 0.4kW )|
|Discharge||2" | 50mm|
|Maximum Flow Rate||100/200 L/MIN|
|Dimension ( L x W x H )||225 x 161 x 371|
Epoxy Cable Base
An epoxy resin seal cable base prevents moisture from entering the motor through the core wires.
Automatic On/Off motor protector to prevent motor burnout due to high temperature and excess amperage draw.
Double Mechanical Seals
A superior abrasion-resistant mechanical seal is manufactured with silicon carbide to ensure the best seal effect.
High-Efficiency Dry Motors
All stator coils are treated with insulating varnish procedures to achieve the best insulation, efficiency, and durability.
ACCESSORIES: ELBOW / GRS-GUIDE RAIL SYSTEMS
A/AN pumps can be installed with a 90° Elbow Flange outlet or GRS guide rail system, to have easier / safe installation or removal during replacement and maintenance.
You have no items to compare.
We can't find products matching the selection.