- Clean, compact and comfortable
- Offers the most efficient cutting of clean edged grooves for channels
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfort
- Conveniently located front cover efficiently prevents the dust from spreading, in every cutting depth
- SJS (Super Joint System) feature provides smooth and comfortable cutting by reducing the start up shock and protection from accidental wheel jam
|Continuous Rating Input||1,400 W|
|Capacity||Depth : 0-30 mm (0 - 1-3/16")
Width: 6-30 mm (1/4 - 1-3/16")
|Blade Diameter||125 mm (5")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||10,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||350 x 151 x 178 mm (13-3/4" x 5-15/16" x 7")|
|Net Weight||4.3 kg (9.5 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||5.0 m (16.4 ft)|
Diamond Wheel x2, Hex Wrench, Lock Nut Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.