MAKITA PT001GD101 | PT001GZ CORDLESS PIN NAILER 40Vmax | 23GA | 0.6MM | 120 MAGAZINE
- PT001GD101: 1x Fast Charger, 1x 2.5Ah Battery
- PT001GZ: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
- Developed mainly for interior nailing operations where a high-quality finish is required, e.g. installation of baseboards, crown moldings, and more
- The low reaction force mechanism enables easier long pin nailing and high-quality finish
- Main application: Interior nailing' Baseboard/ Crown molding/ Panel, etc.
- Improved driver durability was achieved by redesigning the shape of the driver tip and reducing thin places
- Drives 5 different lengths of 23 gauge pin nails (15 mm (5/8"), 18 mm (11/16"), 25 mm (1"), 30 mm (1-3/16") and 35 mm (1-3/8")); magazine capacity up to 120 nails
- Anti-dry fire mechanism engineered to minimize driving blanks and damage to the work surface
- Nose tip designed to provide better visibility
- Contact arm mechanism enables "continuous nailing" and "drag nailing"
- CapacityLength: 15, 18, 25, 30, 35 mm (5/8", 11/16", 1", 1-3/16", 1-3/8") | Diameter : 0.6 mm (1/32") | Gauge: 23 Ga
- Magazine Capacity: 120
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 265 x 86 x 226 mm (10-3/8" x 3-3/8" x 8-7/8")
- Net Weight: 2.4 - 3.0 kg (5.3 - 6.6 lbs.)
- Work Amount: 6000 pcs with BL4025 * Recommended batteries 2.0Ah, 2.5Ah
- Nose Adapter, Safety Goggles, Belt Clip, Hex Wrench
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(es) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.