- Factory Calibrated Class II Laser enables accurate alignment of blade and cutting line
- Large Cutting Capacity in a Compact Design and Less Weight
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- Rear handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0° - 45° (left and right) with positive stops at 0°, 45° (left and right)
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut
|Continuous Rating Input||1,430 W|
|Blade Diameter||255 - 260 mm (10-10-1/4")|
|Miter Angle||47° L / 60° R|
|Bevel Angle||45° L / 45° R|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 91 x 305 mm (3-5/8" x 12")
45°: 91 x 215 mm (3-5/8" x 8-1/2")
|No Load Speed (RPM)||4300|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||825 x 536 x 633 mm (32-1/2" x 21-1/8" x 25")|
|Net Weight||20.6 kg (45.4 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
TCT Saw Blade (B-14277), Vertical Vise, Socket Wrench, Triangular Rule, Dust Bag, Holder assembly
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.