MAKITA HS301DSME | HS301DWAE | HS301DZ CORDLESS CIRCULAR SAW 12V | 85MM (3-3/8")
- DSME: 1x Speed Charger, 2x 4.0Ah Battery
- DWAE: 1x Standard Charger, 2x 2.0Ah Battery
- DZ: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
- • Adjustable cutting depth from 25.5 mm (1") at 90° and 16.5 mm (5/8") at 45°
- • Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0° - 45°
- • Built-in dust blower helps keep the line of cut free of debris for increased accuracy
- • Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- • On-tool hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes and keeping it from being lost
|Blade Diameter||85 mm (3-3/8")|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 25.5 mm (1")
45°: 16.5 mm (5/8")
|No Load Speed (RPM)||1,500|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||313 x 170 x 155 mm (12-3/8" x 6-11/16" x 6-1/8")|
|Net Weight||1.6 - 1.7 kg (3.5 - 3.8 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||140 cuts with BL1021B
Sawing (SPF 1" x 4" 0 Degree Cut)
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(es) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from the use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse of evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.