MAKITA HR5212C 52mm (2-1/16") Rotary Hammer
Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT)
Soft No Load - reduces vibration of tool body when idling which decreases vibration to the user
Two On/Off switches switchable in hammering mode
Electronic control with; Constant Speed Control, Soft Start, LED service light, LED power light
Easy to operate 2-mode change lever
Rotatable side grip
Soft grip provides comfort and control
Shank type: SDS max
Capacities: Max / Optimum
- Concrete: 52mm / 31mm
- Concrete (Core bit): 160mm / 96mm
Impacts per minute: 1,100-2,250ipm
No load speed: 150-310rpm
Overall dimensions: 599mm
Net weight: 11.9kg
Continuous rating input: 1,510W
Power supply cord: 5.0m
Carbon brush: 175
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.