MAKITA GS6000 150MM (6") 750W STRAIGHT GRINDER
- Improved gear durability by change of grease and modification on the inside of gear housing.
- Ergonomically design handle and barrel for added extra maneuverability.
- Suitable RPM and design for a long time heavy grinding work
|Continuous rating input||750W|
|Wheel Diameter||150 mm (6")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||5,600|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||590 x 216 x 130mm|
|Net weight||5.2 kg|
|Power supply cord||
2.5 m (8.2 ft.)
- 1 x Wrench
- 1 x Hex wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.