- High speed rotation
- SJS (Super Joint System)
- 8mm collet capacity
- Easy to operate paddle switch
- Slim aluminium housing for getting into tight places
- Variable speed control by dial
- Lock off button positioned in the centre of the paddle switch
- Soft start with constant speed control
- Side grip for improved control
|Continuous Rating Input||750W|
|No load speed||7,000-29,000rpm|
|Power supply cord||2.0m|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1x MAKITA GD0801C High Speed Die Grinder
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.