Developed for heavy duty applications such as foundry grinding. Motor more durable for heavy duty applications. Rigid, low-absorbent motor housing to reduce water absorption. Adoption of spiral spring type brush holders yet with a compact body
- Developed for heavy duty applications such as foundry grinding
- Motor more durable for heavy duty applications
- Rigid, low-absorbent motor housing to reduce water absorption
- Adoption of spiral spring type brush holders yet with a compact body
- Switch cover and sponge prevent entering of metal particles to switch terminals to improve the protection against electric leakage
|Continuous Rating Input||2,200 W|
|Wheel Diameter||230 mm (9")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||6,600|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||450 x 250 x 144 mm (17-3/4" x 9-7/8" x 5-5/8")|
|Net Weight||5.52 - 7.88 kg (12.8 - 17.4 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
Side Grip, Wheel Cover, Lock Nut Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.