MAKITA GA4530 ANGLE GRINDER 4-1/2" 115MM 720W 11000RPM
- Side handle is positioned at an increased 20° angle for added comfort and control
- Connectable to Makita vacuum cleaner with optional dust collecting wheel guard
- Powerful 720 W motor delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Small diameter barrel grip for added comfort
- Wheel cover protects operator from accidental scattering of broken wheel or workpiece with minimal wheel cover movement
|Continuous Rating Input||720 W|
|Wheel Diameter||115 mm (4 - 1/2")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||11,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||266 x 128 x 103 mm (10-1/2" x 5" x 4-1/16")|
|Net Weight||1.89 - 2.23 kg (4.17 - 4.91 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
Depressed Center Wheel (A-80640), Side Grip, Wheel Cover, Lock Nut Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.