- Constant Speed Control minimizes reduction in rotation speed under load
- 2-Speed options (Low: 0-5,000 RPM, High: 0-6,500 RPM) allows the operator to match speed to application
- Direct-drive motor mounted directly on the trimmer head for increased efficiency and improved tool balance
- 350 mm cutting width for user convenience
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Bump and Feed trimmer head rotates clockwise to help direct grass clippings away from operator
|Cutting Width||Plastic Blade: 255 mm (10")
Trimmer Head: 350 mm (13-3/4")
|Spindle Size||M8 x 1.25 RH|
|Max Output||550 W|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||High: 6,500 | Low: 5,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1,754 x 310 x 229 mm (69" x 12-1/4" x 9")|
|Net Weight||3.6 - 4.4 kg (8.0 - 9.7 lbs.)|
|Continuous Usage Time||Low 60 min | High 34 min with BL1850B x2
Nylon Cutting Head with Load
LPM4: 1x Two Port Multi Rapid Charger, 4x 4.0Ah Battery
LZ: Without Charger & Battery
Safety Goggles (195246-2), Nylon Cutting Head, Accessory Bag, Hex Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.