MAKITA DDF489Z | DDF489RTJ CORDLESS DRIVER DRILL 18V | 13MM 1/2" | 80NM | 550-1800RPM
- 18V LXT BL Cordless 13 mm (1/2″) 110 N·m (970 in.lbs.) Driver Drill
- Excellent drilling capacity: Drilling in 2x lumber with up to 1″ ship auger bit in high speed mode
- Robust keyless drill chuck with single metal sleeve
- Metal gear housing
- Excellent maneuverability
- • Variable speed control by trigger between 550-1,800rpm
- • Mechanical 2 speed gearing with all metal gear construction
- • 73Nm max. lock torque
- • XPT technology that protects against dust and moisture
- • Twin LED joblight with preglow and afterglow function
- • Capacity Steel: 13mm (1/2") | Wood (Drill bit): 1-1/2mm (38") | Wood (Auger-Bit) | Flat bit/ Formwork | Forstner drill bit | Ship auger | Single spur auger bit: 38mm (1-1/2") | Wood (Self-feed bit) | Hole saw: 51mm (2") | Siding board | Multi-siding core bit: 70mm (2-3/4") | Adjustable circle: 120mm (4-3/4") | Brush | flap wheel: 100mm (3-15/16") | Glass: 12mm (15/32") | Step/cone drill: 32mm (1-1/4")
- • Chuck Capacity 1.5 - 13mm (1/16 - 1/2")
- • No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0 - 1,800 Low: 0 - 550
- • Max Fastening Torque Hard: 73N·m (650in.lbs.) Soft: 40N·m (350in.lbs.)
- • Max Lock Torque 80N·m (700in.lbs.)
- • Dimensions (L x W x H) 174x81x213mm (6-7/8x3-3/16x8-3/8")
- • Net weight 1.8 - 2.5kg (4.0 - 5.5lbs.)
- • Work Amount (approx.) 185 holes with BL1850B, ship Auger-Bit Ø 7/8" (2 x 38 mm thick SPF wood), high speed
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.