- FDWYW: 1x Standard Charger, 1x 1.5Ah Battery (White)
- FDZW: Without Charger & Battery (White)
- Stronger suction power for faster cleaning with more run time
- The battery capacity warning lamp starts blinking when the remaining battery capacity gets low
- Push button switch with air volume selection (Max/High/Normal) for reduced fatigue in continuous use
- Accepts disposable paper packs as well as cloth dust bags
- A low noise design ideal for quiet cleaning operation in job sites among residential areas
- The cloth dust bag is washable in soapy water for repeated use
|Capacity||Dust Bag: 500 mL
Paper Pack: 330 mL
|Max Air Flow||1.4 m³/min|
|Max Sealed Suction (water column)||5.0 kPa (510 mmH₂O)|
|Suction Power||Max: 32 W | High: 20 W | Normal: 5 W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||960 x 112 x 150 mm (37-3/4" x 4-3/8" x 5-7/8")|
|Net Weight||1.1 kg (2.5 lbs.)
4.6 - 5.1 kg (10.2 - 11.2lbs.)
|Continuous Use (min)||Max: 10 | High: 12 | Normal: 25 with BL1021B|
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(es) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from the use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse of evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.