KARCHER WD 3 V WET AND DRY VACUUM CLEANER | 17L | 1000W [ WD3V ] [ REPLACE WD3 ] [ YEAR END SALE ]
Powerful and efficient at a super price-performance ratio: The WD 3 V-17/4/20 impresses with 17 l plastic container, 4 m cable, 2 m suction hose, and single-piece cartridge filter.
The WD 3 V-17/4/20 is powerful and energy-efficient with a power consumption of only 1000 W. The machine as well as the suction hose and the Clips floor nozzle are perfectly matched – for the best cleaning results on dry, wet, fine, or coarse dirt. The wet and dry vacuum cleaner impresses with its compact design and a robust 17 l plastic container, 4 m cable, 2 m suction hose, and fleece filter bag. Thanks to the single-piece cartridge filter, it is possible to vacuum both wet and dry dirt without filter replacement. The blower function is useful for cleaning areas that are difficult to access. The hose is stored by hanging it on the machine head, thus saving space. The cable can be stored on the cable hook, tubes, and floor nozzles at the bumper. The "Pull & Push" locking system allows the simple opening and closing of the container. The handle of the vacuum cleaner can be removed and the accessory can be connected directly to the suction hose. Also clever: Tools or small parts can be set down on the area on the machine head. The ergonomically shaped carrying handle enables comfortable transport.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
SINGLE-PART CARTRIDGE FILTER:
• For wet and dry vacuuming without additional filter replacement. Simple installation and removal of the filter by turning without additional locking part.
PRACTICAL CORD AND ACCESSORIES STORAGE
• Space-saving, secure, and easily accessible accessories storage. The power cable can be safely stored using the integrated cable hooks.
HOSE STORAGE ON THE DEVICE HEAD
• The suction hose can be stored in a space-saving manner by hanging it on the device head. Intuitive securing mechanisms for left- and right-handed users.
PRACTICAL BLOWER FUNCTION
• Where vacuuming is not possible, the practical blower function can be used.
• Effortless dirt removal, e.g. from a gravel bed.
"Pull & Push" LOCKING SYSTEM
• For quick, easy, and safe opening and closing of the container.
• Energy use (W): 1000
• Container capacity (l): 17
• Container material: Plastic
• Colour: Device head yellow Device bumper yellow Container yellow
• Power cable (m): 4
• Standard accessory ID (mm): 35
• Supply voltage (V/Hz): 220 - 240 / 50 - 60
• Weight without accessories (kg): 4.8
• Weight incl. packaging (kg): 6.6
• Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 353 x 328 x 493
Your Kärcher product is manufactured to be free of faulty materials and workmanship for the following period:
HOME & GARDEN PRODUCTS
|High-Pressure Washers||1 Year Warranty|
|Multi-Purpose Vacuum||1 Year Warranty|
|Vacuum Cleaners||1 Year Warranty|
|Steam Cleaners||1 Year Warranty|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners||1 Year Warranty|
|Cordless Electric Broom||1 Year Warranty|
|Cordless Window Vacs||1 Year Warranty|
HOME & GARDEN ACCESSORIES
Consumable items such as filters, brushes, hoses, o-rings, batteries, cloth sets, accessories, and other normal wear-and-tear parts are excluded from this warranty.
Note: Home & garden products or accessories used for commercial, industrial, or rental purposes, are reduced to 30 days warranty.
Please retain a copy of the invoice/sales receipt/proof of purchase along with the warranty registration confirmation for any future warranty claims. If you cannot furnish proof of purchase, you will be obliged to pay for any repairs.
For additional information please refer to Karcher Home & Garden Warranty Conditions.