CORDLESS DF333DSME | DF333DWAE | DF333DWYE | DF333DZ 12Vmax CORDLESS DRIVER DRILL 10MM (3/8")
- DSME: 1x Speed Charger, 2x 4.0Ah Battery
- DWAE: 1x Standard Charger, 2x 2.0Ah Battery
- DWYE: 1x Standard Charger, 2x 1.5Ah Battery
- DZ: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
PLEASE CHOOSE VARIATIONS.
- Built-in LED light with pre-glow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
- Multi-contact terminals ensure stable contact with the battery even under extreme vibration
- Convenient 10mm keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- 20 clutch settings and a drill mode for added fastening control
- Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High-speed mode for speedy drilling in light-duty applications; Low-speed mode for heavy-duty applications requiring high torque
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging. Ideal for working in tight spaces
|Capacity||Steel: 10 mm (3/8")
Wood: 21 mm (13/16")
|Chuck Capacity||0.8 - 10 mm (1/32 - 3/8")|
|Max Fastening Torque||Hard: 30 N·m (270 in.lbs) | Soft: 14 N·m (130 in.lbs.)|
|Max Lock Torque||28 N·m (250 in.lbs.)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||High: 0 - 1700 | Low: 0 - 450|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||179 x 66 x 212 mm (7" x 2-5/8" x 8-3/8")|
|Net Weight||1.1 - 1.2 kg (2.4 - 2.7 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||350 holes with BL1021B
Auger Bit drilling Ø 9 mm, Melapi 30 mm thickness
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.