• Powerful and Fast Cutting
• Compact and Handy
• Extended Durability
• Precise Cutting
Smooth yet powerful, easy on hard surfaces too !
- Powerful for fast cutting: 1400 W power provides fast cutting performance
- Precise cutting: Low vibration of tool and disc for easy control
- Extended durability: Robust motor, coupled with strong flange and sturdy bearing
• Powerful for fast cutting: 1400 W power provides fast cutting performance
• Precise cutting: Low vibration of tool and disc for easy control
• Extended durability: Robust motor, coupled with strong flange and sturdy bearing
• Powerful motor for tough applications
• Good dust insulation to keep the powerful motor for reliable life time
• Light weight thanks to ergonomic design
• Comfortable handling
• Durable ball-bearing construction for longer lifetime
• High speed for efficient working
• Ergonomic Handle for continuous work, easy and comfortable to press
• Strong Flange for long time use, and low cost to replace
• New guard design which makes the tool look robust and small
• No-load speed: 13,200 rpm
• Cable length: 2.1 m
• Saw blade bore: 20 mm
• Saw blade diameter: 115 mm
• Cutting depth (90°): 35 mm
• Weight: 2.9 kg
WARRANTY INFORMATION - BOSCH POWER TOOLS
This serves to inform you that all Bosch Power Tools are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months from the registered date of purchase (Bosch Measuring Tools, GHP Range High-Pressure Washer, HEAVY DUTY Range Power Tools, Bosch Range Power Tools, Bosch Hot Air Gun, Bosch Batteries and Bosch Charger are entitled to 12 months warranty. Bosch Aquatak High-Pressure washer and Garden Tools are entitled to 6 month warranty. Term and Conditions apply). For the same defect repair within the warranty period, a maximum of 3 times warranty repairs are allowed for Bosch Power Tools, 2 times for Bosch Measuring Tools, and Bosch Home & Garden Tools. This guarantee, however, does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, unauthorized repairs, tampering, normal wear & tear, or additions and modifications made to the tool in any manner. In case of a complaint, please send the tool, undismantled together with official proof of purchase, i.e. tax invoice or receipt stated with tool's serial no., to Bosch Power Tools Authorised Service Centre.
Warranty Excludes Chucks, power leads, service items, filters, and any components that are subject to wear caused by use.
Note: If your tool develops a fault during its extended warranty period, you must go through the manufacturer’s warranty procedure as stated on our warranty guidelines page.