WORCRAFT HC21-110H HIGH PRESSURE CLEANER 2100W | 110BAR | 6.5L/MIN [ HC21110H ]
The Worcraft HC21-110H high-pressure cleaner is designed for anyone who needs to clean their tiles, vehicle, plaster, or even a boat. The water pressure reaches a maximum of 16.5 MPa and enables fast and efficient cleaning, which is also environmentally friendly.
- Input Power: 2100 W
- Engine type: inductive
- Max. water temperature: 40 ° C
- Power cord length: 5 m
The Worcraft HC21-110H high-pressure cleaner is designed for anyone who needs to clean their tiles, vehicle, plaster, or even a boat. The water pressure reaches a maximum of 16.5 MPa and enables fast and efficient cleaning, which is also environmentally friendly. The pressure can be regulated by a safety valve on the gun. It is enough to connect an electric motor with a power input of 2100 W to the mains (230 V) and switch it on with the ON / OFF switch. To prevent accidental starting, the Worcraft HC24-120 cleaner is also equipped with a shutter release. The autostop system switches off the engine immediately, saving energy and eliminating noise during work. In addition, the turbo nozzle conveys a strong stream of water that does not escape any dirt.
The Worcraft HC21-110H cleaner has a hose with a length of 8 meters, its maximum flow is 7.2 l / min. If you need to clean greasy stains, just pour the detergent into the container and proceed as usual. The big advantage is the handle, thanks to which the cleaner is easy to carry.
- • quick coupler with filter
- • turbo nozzle
- • nozzle for hard-to-reach places
- • terrace cleaner
- • cleaning brush
- • foaming container with nozzle (500 ml)
- • spray gun with rotary adjustable nozzle.
- • Power supply type: Electric. 230V
- • Input Power: 2100 W
- • Engine type: inductive
- • Max. water temperature: 40 ° C
- • Power cord length: 5 m
- • Weight (kg): 15.2
WARRANTY INFORMATION - WORCRAFT POWER TOOLS
Worcraft offers a standard 6 months warranty on all Worcraft Tools.
• Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
• Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
• The tool has been abused, misused, or improperly maintained.
• Alterations have been made to the tool.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.
Note: Worcraft reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.