WORCRAFT CGCS40LI CORDLESS CHAIN SAW 20V+20V | 14" | 4500RPM | 8.5M/S (CGCS40LISOLO)
MODEL PACK OPTION:
- SOLO PACK: WITHOUT BATTERY & CHARGER
- 2 BATTERY PACK: 2 x 4.0Ah BATTERY & 1 x TWO-PORT CHARGER
As a member of the ONE-FOR-ALL family, this saw CGC-S40Li is ideal for trimming and pruning trees and bushes around the home.
-Being battery-powered allows it to be used well away from an annoying cable, or avoid noisy gasoline engines.
-40V motor gives the big power for cutting ability up to 350mm.
-Lock-off switch, soft start with three LED indicators, present the safety, comfort, and visible operation.
-SDS bar and chain tensioning for easy and quick assembly.
-Automatic chain lubrication tank with window for visual checking when operation.
-Supplied tool only (no battery pack and charger supplied together, available separately);
-Compatible with the ONE-FOR-ALL battery pack CLB-20V-4.0, and the battery charger CLC-20V-2.4 or CLC-20V-2.4D. (NOT INCLUDED FOR SOLO PACK)
- 40V motor gives immense power for cutting ability up to 350mm.
SAFETY, RELIABILITY, AND CONVENIENT
- The soft start of the lock-off switch with three LED indicators presents a safe, comfortable and visible operation.
CONVENIENT ASSEMBLY MECHANISM
- SDS bar and chain tensioning for easy and quick assembly.
VISIBLE OIL TANK
- Automatic chain lubrication tank with window for visual checking when operation.
|Source of power||
Battery ONE FOR ALL (NOT INCLUDED FOR SOLO PACK)
|Max cutting length||
|Run time(4.0Ah battery pack)||
Approx. 56min no-load running
|Compatible battery pack||
WORCRAFT CLB-20V-2.0 or CLB-20V-4.0 (NOT INCLUDED FOR SOLO PACK)
WORCRAFT CLC-20V-2.4 or CLC-20V-2.4D (NOT INCLUDED FOR SOLO PACK)
WARRANTY INFORMATION - WORCRAFT POWER TOOLS
Worcraft offers a standard 6 months warranty on all Worcraft Tools.
• Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
• Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
• The tool has been abused, misused, or improperly maintained.
• Alterations have been made to the tool.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.
Note: Worcraft reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.