STANLEY STEL503K CORDED ROTARY HAMMER 22MM | 3-MODE | 720W
Stanley STEL503K rotary hammer is ideal for hammer drilling, rotary drilling, and chiseling for all heavy-purpose jobs.
- • Power : 720W
- • Speed without load : 0 - 980 / min (rpm)
- • Beats per minute : 0 - 5200gpm (bpm)
- • Steel drilling : 13mm (1/2 ")
- • Impact Energy : 2.0 Joules
Stanley STEL503K rotary hammer is ideal for hammer drilling, rotary drilling, and chiseling for all heavy-purpose jobs. Plus, it provides you with the perfect result for fixing holes into concrete and masonry up to 22mm wide in diameter.
- 3 Modes: Rotary drilling, hammer drilling, and chiseling mode for all job-site applications
- Heavy-duty type kit box for safe storage under job-site conditions
- Depth guide for drilling accurate pre-determined depths
- Side handle for easy 2 hand operation
- 2 Finger switch for long-duration fatigue-free usage
- Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application
- Ergonomic rubber grip handle for improved comfort in long-duration usage
- Electronic variable speed for total control in any application
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from up to 22mm in diameter
|Speed without load||0 - 980 / min (rpm)|
|Beats per minute||0 - 5200gpm (bpm)|
|Steel drilling||13mm (1/2 ")|
|Concrete drilling||22mm (7/8 ")|
|Drilling in wood||30m (1-3 / 16 ")|
|Impact Energy||2.0 Joules|
|Rotation||Advance / Reverse|
|3 Modes||Rotation, Percussion, and Chiseling|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1 x STANLEY STEL503K ROTARY HAMMER 22MM 3 MODE 720W
WARRANTY INFORMATION - STANLEY POWER TOOLS
This product is warranted for 2 years from the date of purchase. The battery and charger warranty is 1 year.
If the tool becomes defective due to faulty materials and/or workmanship, within the warranty period, STANLEY will undertake to correct the defect without charge.
Please return the complete unit, transportation prepaid, to any local STANLEY Service Center with a valid STANLEY warranty card AND proof of purchase (invoice or receipt copy).
This warranty DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Normal wear and tear parts: e.g. carbon brush, cord, plug, and chuck;
- Attachments and accessories;
- Unauthorized repair, alteration/modification;
- Damage caused by foreign objects, substances, accidents, obvious misuse, abuse, neglect, and improper applications.
These terms only cover the general warranty policy in the Asia region. Details may vary from country to country, please consult the local STANLEY Service Center for more details.