MASPORT 35MAXI400 MAXICATCH 450AL PETROL LAWNMOWER | B&S ENGINE 450E SERIES 125CC | CATCHER | ALUMINIUM BODY
• 4-stroke sprint 375 engine
• durable 18" (460mm) cast aluminum chassis
• double bearing 7" front and 8" rear wheels
• upturned handle with comfortable start
• smooth adjustable height lever to suit all users
A good quality cut and catch mower. Alloy non-rust chassis powered by 125cc Briggs & Stratton engine.
- Cut & Catch
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 125cc OHV Series 450E Primer 4 stroke engine
- 460mm (18") heavy-duty aluminum non-rust chassis
- Masport Quadcut® 4 Blade Disc System for superior catching due to increased airflow
- Front 175mm (7") and Rear 200mm (8") adjustable dual-bearing wheels
- Comfortable upturned upper handle with PVC grip
- Reinforced lower handle for added strength
- Camlocks for quick-release handle fold down
- HDPE Plastic Catcher
- Engine Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: OHV Series 450E
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke
- Engine Capacity: 125cc
- Power Rating (Torque): 4.5ft/lb or 6.1Nm
- Starting System: Primer
- Cutting Width: 460mm (18")
- Cutting Height Range: 9mm - 68mm
- Cutting Methods: Cut, Catch
- Number of Blades: 4Cutting SystemMasport Quadcut® Blade Disc System
- Cutting Height Steps: 10
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single Point
- Drive System: Push
- Chassis Material: Aluminium
- Upper Handlebar Type: Upturned with PVC grip
- Handlebar Retainer: Camlocks
- Lower Handlebar Type: Reinforced
- Catcher Type: HDPE Plastic
- Catcher Volume: 46.5L
- Wheel Bearing Type: Adjustable Dual Ball
- Wheel Type & Size: Front 175mm (7") and Rear 200mm (8")Weight: 26.6kg
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MASPORT POWER TOOLS
Masport offer a standard 6 months warranty on all Masport Tools.
• Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
• Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
• The tool has been abused, misused, or improperly maintained.
• Alterations have been made to the tool.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.
Note: Masport reserved the right of amending the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.