- Up to 38 minutes of run time under no load using 4.0Ah battery BL1041B (battery not included)
- Telescoping shaft for optimum cutting position
- Makita-built motor delivers 10,000 RPM for faster cutting
- 180º rotating head allows the trimmer to convert to edger
- 10-1/4" cutting width
- Compact size is ideal for trimming and precise edging
|Spindle size||M8 x 1.25RH|
|No load speed||10,000rpm|
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.