MAKITA TW1000 25.4MM (1") IMPACT WRENCH
▪️ Huge 1,000 N·m (738 ft.lbs.) of Power for Industrial Applications
▪️ Large 25.4 mm (1") square drive capacity for heavy-duty applications
▪️ Efficient impact system (1,500 IPM) with less vibration
▪️ Side handle rotates 360° for operator convenience
▪️ Rocker switch with forwarding/reverse operation for user convenience
|Continuous Rating Input||1,200 W|
|Fastening Capacities||Standard Bolt: M24 - M30 (15/16" - 1-3/16")
High Tensile Bolt: M22 - M24 (7/8" - 15/16")
|Square Drive||25.4 mm (1")|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||1,500|
|Max Fastening Torque||1,000N·m (738ft.lbs.)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||1,400|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||382 x 110 x 290 mm (15" x 4-5/16" x 11-3/8")|
|Net Weight||8.8 kg (19.4 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.