Makita SD100DWAJ 10.8V Drywall Cutter CXT
▪️ Ideal for cutting holes in drywalls when setting ceiling lights, air vents etc
▪️ More suitable for straight cuts compared with general cut-out tools
▪️ Dust box designed to catch dust in overhead applications for comfortable work
▪️ Hex wrench can be stored on the machine
▪️ LED job light brightly illuminates the cut line for easy cutting in the dark place
|Capacity||Drywall: 30 mm (1-3/16")
Wood: 15 mm (9/16")
|Length of Stroke||6 mm (1/4")|
|Strokes Per Minute (SPM)||0 - 6,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||239 x 79 x 266 mm (9-3/8" x 3-1/8" x 10-1/2")|
|Net Weight||1.4 - 1.6 kg (3.2 - 3.5 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||50 m with BL1021B
Cutting (Gypsum Board Thickness 9.5 mm/ 2 ply)
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.