MAKITA RT001GM212 | RT001GZ23 | RT001GZ24 CORDLESS TRIMMER 40V | 6.35 mm (1/4"), 9.53 mm (3/8") [ RT001G ]
- RT001GM212: 1x Fast Charger, 2x 4.0Ah Battery, 1x Makpac Connector Box
- RT001GZ23: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
- RT001GZ24: Plunge Base Assembly (195563-0), Tilt Base Assembly (195561-4), Trimmer Guide, Guide Rail Adapter Set, Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
- • Soft brake prevents work materials damaged
- • Aluminum base for higher durability and accuracy
- • Conveniently located variable speed control dial enables the user to match the speed to the application while holding the body
- • Twin LED job lights to illuminate cutting edge and increase visibility
- • Connectable to Makita vacuum cleaner with optional dust nozzle for a cleaner work environment
- • Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort
- • Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load
- • The soft start function minimizes start-up shock and makes the tool start smoothly
- • Variable speed control by dial; An optimum cutting speed can be selected to suit the application
- • Flat top for stability when changing bits
- • The base can be removed quickly to install other bases (plunge, tilt and offset)
- • Push button switch, including lock-off button, minimizes accidental start-up
- Max Output: 1,160 W
- Collet Size: 6.35 mm (1/4"), 9.53 mm (3/8")
- Plunge Capacity: Trimmer Base: 0 - 40 mm (0 - 1-9/16") | Plunge Base: 0 - 35 mm (0 - 1-3/8")
- No Load Speed (RPM): 10,000 - 31,000
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 126 x 90 x 245 mm(5" x 3-1/2" x 9-5/8")
- Net Weight: 2.2 - 2.5 kg (4.9 - 5.5 lbs.)
- Work Amount: 170 m with BL4040 | Cut 1 m Long Groove | Melapi 6 mm depth with Ø 6 mm straight bit *Recommended batteries 2.0Ah, 2.5Ah, 4.0Ah
- Collet Cone, Trimmer Base Assembly, Straight Guide, Templet Guide, Wrench, Dust Nozzle
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(es) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.