PV001GM101: 1x Fast Charger, 1x 4.0Ah Battery, 1x Tool Bag
PV001GZ: Without Charger & Battery
- Designed mainly for polishing applications in the car painting business
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load, critical for a professional finish
- Variable speed control dial with an indication of max rotation speed; Max rotation speed can be selected to suit application; Range of max rotation speed (600 - 2,200minˉ¹); Lower max rotation speed for polishing curved portions or narrow spaces, or for finish polishing; Higher max rotation speed for scratch removal with polishing compound
- Two hands type for superior maneuverability
- The easy-to-grip head shape enables the user to easily press the pad to the car body in applications such as scratch removal with polishing compound
- Reduction of damage to Car body; Battery is positioned in the area less likely to hit car body; Elastomer bumpers are positioned at the portions most likely to hit car body
- A soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Anti-restart function engineered to minimize motor start up when the battery is inserted with switch locked on
- Soft start for smooth start-ups and less fling off of polish, wax, or paste
- Large 2-finger trigger switch with conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Brush Pad Capacity: 180 mm (7")
- Pad Diameter: 165 mm (6-1/2")
- Spindle Size: M14
- No Load Speed (RPM): By Trigger: 0 - 2,200 | By Dial: 600 - 2,200
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 516 x 196 x 195 mm (20-1/4" x 7-3/4" x 7-5/8")
- Net Weight: 3.0 - 4.4 kg (6.6 - 9.7 lbs.)
- Continuous Usage Time: 42 min with BL4025 with a load of 3.5 - 4.0 kg, at 600 min⁻¹ * Recommended batteries 2.5Ah, 4.0Ah, 5.0Ah
- Loop Handle (413F67-9), Side Handle (158237-4), Hex Wrench, Wool Pad 180 (192629-7), Sleeve 18 (262542-4), Backing Pad (743053-3), Dust Cover
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(es) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.