MAKITA PC5000C 5" (125mm) Concrete Planer
Makita PC500C 5" Concrete Planer
Makita’s 5-inch Concrete Planer PC5000C combines power and ease-of-use features for improved performance. It is engineered for smoothing concrete surfaces and leveling concrete seams, so it’s ideal for masons, concrete finishers, city maintenance crews, and more.
The PC5000C is powered by a 1400W motor with soft start technology for smooth start-ups. The constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs, and the electronic current limiter helps protect the motor from overloading.
The PC5000C includes a removable dust shroud cap that allows the tool to plane in corners and against walls. It has an ergonomic soft grip and large two-finger trigger switch with lock-on function for greater comfort, as well as a top handle for improved handling. The dust bag is easily installed and removed, with a dust collecting vacuum port for cleaner operation.
- Capable of planing flush to corners.
- Powerful 1400w motor provides efficient planing operation.
- Electronic Controller for Operator Convenience
- Constant Speed Control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and longer tool life
- Electronic current limiter helps protect the motor from overload
- Anti-restart prevents accidental start up after power loss
Continuous rating input: 1,400W
Wheel diameter: 125mm (5″)
Hole dia.: 22.23mm (7/8″)
No load speed (RPM): 10,000
(L x W x H): (17-1/8″x9-1/4″x7-5/8″)
Net weight: 4.0kg
Power supply cord: 5.0m
What's In The Box?
1x Lock Nut Wrench.
1x Hex Wrench.
1x Dust bag assembly.
1x Brush set.
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
12 MONTHS WARRANTY
*Applicable on all Makita Tools, except heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)