- Replacement of Abrasive cut-off wheel and adjustment of Guide plate can be done without any tools. (for LW1400 only)
- Large spark guard prevents backward spark scattering
- Quick release vise for secure stock retention and fast repeated cut offs
- D-shape handle for user comfort
- Carry handle for easy transport to job site
|Continuous Rating Input||2,200 W|
|Wheel Diameter||355 mm (14")|
|Capacity at 45°||Round: 127 mm (5")
Rectangular: 115 x 103 mm (4-1/2 x 4-1/16")
Square: 106 x 106 mm (4-3/16 x 4-3/16")
Triangular: 100 x 100 x 10 mm (4 x 4 x 3/8")
|No Load Speed (RPM)||3,800|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||500 x 295 x 640 mm (19-3/4" x 11-5/8" x 25-1/4")|
|Net Weight||18.3 kg (40.3 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel, Socket Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.