- Compact and Lightweight for Increased Jobsite Portability
- Four rails supported by linear ball bearings for smooth and accurate cuts
- Large aluminum base supports large stock for efficient cutting
- Powerful 1,010 W direct drive motor delivers 6,000 RPM
- Miters 0°-47° left and 0°-57° right; bevels 0°-45° left and 0°-5° right
|Continuous Rating Input||1,010 W|
|Blade Diameter||190 mm (7-1/2")|
|Miter Angle||47° L / 57° R|
|Bevel Angle||45° L / 5° R|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 52 x 300 mm (2-1/16" x 11-3/4")
45°: 52 x 212 mm (2-1/16" x 8-3/8")
|No Load Speed (RPM)||6,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||670 x 430 x 458 mm (26-3/8" x 17" x 18")|
|Net Weight||13.1 kg (28.9 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Holder Set, Vertical Vise, Triangular Rule
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.