MAKITA LC1230 CUT OFF MACHINE 12" METAL CUTTING COLD CUT 305MM 1750W 1300RPM ( DRY CUTTER )
For Cutting in Pipe, Angle Iron, Conduit and More Carbide-tipped blade lasts 50x longer than abrasive wheels; cuts clean, accurate and virtually burr-free. Quick release vise for secure material retention and fast, repeated cut-offs. Lock-off button for user convenience. Shaft lock for easy blade changes with just one wrench
- For Cutting in Pipe, Angle Iron, Conduit and More
- Carbide-tipped blade lasts 50x longer than abrasive wheels; cuts clean, accurate and virtually burr-free
- Quick release vise for secure material retention and fast, repeated cut-offs
- Lock-off button for user convenience
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes with just one wrench
|Continuous Rating Input||1,750 W|
|Blade Diameter||305 mm (12")|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 115 mm (4 - 1/2")
90°: 75 x 150 mm (2-15/16" x 5-7/8")
45°: 90 mm (3 - 1/2")
45°: 85 x 85 mm (3-5/16" x 3-5/16")
|No Load Speed (RPM)||1,300|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||516 x 306 x 603 mm (20-1/4" x 12" x 23-3/4")|
|Net Weight||19.3 kg (42.5 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Socket Wrench, Safety Goggles
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.