MAKITA KP001GM201 / KP001GZ CORDLESS PLANER 40V | 82 mm (3-1/4") | 15000RPM [ KP001G ]
• Smooth planning is similar to or better than corded models in the same class for both rough planning and thin planing
• The increased cutting depth and ship lapping depth
• 2-blade cutter head with double edge carbide blades for added performance and smooth finish
• The depth of cut may be adjusted by simply turning the knob on the front of the tool so that the pointer points to the desired depth of cut
• Chip ejection can be directed to either side of the tool for convenience
• A spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece
• Ergonomically centered balance with rubberized soft grips on the front and rear handles for increased comfort on the job
• The front base features 3 chamfering groove options
• Can be used with both standard planer blades and double-edged mini blades
|Planing Width||82 mm (3-1/4")|
|Planing Depth||4 mm (5/32")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||15,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||385 x 156 x 166 mm
(15-1/8" x 6-1/8" x 6-1/2")
|Net Weight||3.7 - 4.9 kg (8.2 - 10.8 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||95 m with BL4040
67mm wide x 1,000mm long
(Douglas fir) (depth 2.0mm)
* Recommended batteries 2.0Ah, 2.5Ah, 4.0Ah [ NOT INCLUDED ]
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.