MAKITA JR002GM201 / JR002GZ CORDLESS RECIPRO SAW 40V | 32MM (1-1/4") | 3000RPM [ JR002G ]
• By adopting a horizontal crank type counterweight, vibration is reduced much lower than the competing models, reducing hand fatigue during operation
• High cutting speed (Max 3,000min-ı) with 32mm stroke length provides high cutting efficiency
• Compatible with a wide range of cutting applications; Variable speed control by dial (1,000 - 3,000min-ı) enables the user to adjust the max cutting strokes to match the material of the workpiece; Extended blade life in stainless cutting applications thanks to max strokes lowered to 1,000min-ı
• The blade ejection lever is relocated to the side of the housing for increased convenience in removing the blade
• The anti-drop mechanism for the Shoe; minimizes drop of the shoe when adjusting the position of the Shoe; Shoe can be removed simply by operating a lever and a button
• The ergonomically designed handle fits your hand well, even during difficult cutting applications such as overhead applications, cutting with the saw upside down, etc
• Tool-less shoe adjustment; Lever system is employed instead of a button system. It minimizes the blade lock from unintentional releasing
• Tool-less blade change; Redesign of blade clamp makes it easier to remove a blade
• Retractable tool hook allows to hang the machine on ladder rungs or guard rails of aerial work platform
• Constant speed control minimizes reduction in cutting speed under load
|Capacity||Wood: 255 mm (10")
Pipe : 130 mm (5-1/8")
|Length of Stroke||32 mm (1-1/4")|
|Strokes Per Minute (SPM)||0- 3,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||451 x 97 x 256 mm
(17-3/4" x 3-13/16" x 10-1/8")
|Net Weight||4.6 - 5.8 kg (10.1 - 12.8 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||55 Cuts with BL4025
Carbon steel pipe (25A)
* Recommended batteries 2.0Ah, 2.5Ah, 4.0Ah, 5.0Ah [ NOT INCLUDED ]
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.