MAKITA HS0600 260MM (10-1/4") / 270MM (10-5/8") CIRCULAR SAW
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw that is well balanced and job site tough
- Compatible with optional guide rail for increased maneuverability
- Powerful 2,100 W motor delivers 4,300 RPM
- Rigid aluminum base provides smooth cutting thanks to its lightness, toughness and good bend resistance
- Rear angular guide for smooth and precise adjustment of bevel angle
|Continuous Rating Input||2,000 W|
|Blade Diameter||260 mm (10-1/4") | 270 mm (10-5/8")|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 97 / 101 mm (3-13/16" / 4")
45°: 68 / 71 mm (2-11/16" / 2-13/16")
50°: 61 / 63 mm (2-3/8" / 2-1/2")
|No Load Speed (RPM)||4300|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||418 x 273 x 324 mm (16-1/2" x 10-3/4" x 12-3/4")|
|Net Weight||6.9 kg (15.2 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
TCT Saw Blade, Rip Fence (Guide Rule), Hex Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.