MAKITA HR4030C 40mm Rotary Hammer
▪️ Make tough jobs easier with electronic control features and compact design (Hex Shank type)
▪️ No hammering while idling
▪️ Auto cut-out carbon brush
▪️ Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
▪️ Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
|Continuous Rating Input||1,100 W|
|Capacity||Concrete (with TCT Bit): 40 mm (1-9/16")
Concrete (with Core Bit): 118 mm (4-5/8")
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||1,300 - 2,600|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||230 - 460|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||413 x 107 x 247 mm (16-1/4" x 4-1/4" x 9-3/4")|
|Net Weight||6.9 kg (15.2 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||5.0 m (16.4 ft)|
Depth Gauge, Side Grip
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.