▪️ Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
▪️ LED power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
▪️ Variable speed control dial enables the user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
▪️ Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
▪️ 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications
|Continuous Rating Input||850 W|
|Impact Energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 5.1 J
Our Experimental Conditions: 5.5 J
|Capacity||Concrete (with TCT Bit): 32 mm (1-1/4")
Steel: 13 mm (1/2")
Wood: 32 mm (1-1/4")
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||1,650 - 3,300|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||315 - 630|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||398 x 108 x 239 mm (15-5/8" x 4-1/4" x 9-3/8")|
|Net Weight||4.8 - 5.2 kg (10.5 - 11.5 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||5.0 m (16.4 ft)|
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.