MAKITA HR2470X5 ROTARY HAMMER 24MM 780W SET ( 3 MODES )
▪️ Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
▪️ Speed and torque in reverse are the same as forwarding rotation by using brush holder unit
▪️ One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
▪️ Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
▪️ Variable speed control enables the user to match the speed to the application
|Continuous Rating Input||780 W|
|Impact Energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 2.4 J|
|Capacity||Concrete: 24 mm (15/16")
Core Bit: 54 mm (2-1/8")
Steel: 13 mm (1/2")
Wood: 32 mm (1-1/4")
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||0 - 4,500|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 1,100|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||370 x 84 x 214 mm (14-1/2" x 3-5/16" x 8-3/8")|
|Net Weight||2.9 - 3.3 kg (6.4 - 7.3 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||4.0 m (13.1 ft)|
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.