MAKITA HR166DSMJ | HR166DWAJ | HR166DZ CORDLESS ROTARY HAMMER 12V | 16mm (5/8") | 2-MODES
- DSMJ: 1x Speed Charger, 2x 4.0Ah Battery, 1x Makpac Connector Box
- DWAJ: 1x Standard Charger, 2x 2.0Ah Battery, 1x Makpac Connector Box
- DZ: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
- A powerful, highly durable brushless motor allows high power and high durability which can not be imagined from body size are compatible.
- Reduce vibration transmitted to the hand vibration isolation housing.
- The small D-type handle makes the center of gravity close to the hand, reducing the burden on the arm.
- Clean working environment with dust collecting cup. Dust collector connection possible
|Impact Energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 1.1 J|
|Capacity||Concrete: 16 mm (5/8")
Steel: 10 mm (3/8")
Wood: 13 mm (1/2")
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||0 - 4,800|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 680|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||BL1021B: 250 x 74 x 187 mm (9-7/8" x 2-15/16" x 7-3/8")|
|Net Weight||1.8 - 2.4 kg (4.1 - 5.4 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||42 holes with BL1021B
Mansory Drill Ø6 mm
Concrete 40N/ mm2 Depth 40 mm
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.