MAKITA HP332DSME/ DSAE/ DZ CORDLESS HAMMER DRIVER DRILL 12V | 10MM 450-1500RPM | 32NM | BRUSHLESS MOTOR [ HP332DZ | HP332DSAE | HP332DSME ]
- HP332DZ: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
- HP332DSAE: 1x Speed Charger, 2x 2.0Ah Battery
- HP332DSME: 1x Speed Charger, 2x 4.0Ah Battery
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- 12V max slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Multi-contact terminals ensure stable contact with battery even under extreme vibration
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in LED light with pre-glow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
|Capacity||Steel: 10 mm (3/8")
Wood : 28 mm (1-1/8")
Masonry: 8 mm (5/16")
|Chuck Capacity||0.8 - 10 mm (1/32 - 3/8")|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||High: 0 - 22,500
Low : 0 - 6,750
|Max Fastening Torque||Hard: 35 N·m (310 in.lbs.) | Soft: 21 N·m (190 in.lbs.)|
|Max Lock Torque||32 N·m (280 in.lbs.)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||High: 0 - 1,500 | Low: 0 - 450|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||168 x 66 x 217 mm (6-5/8" x 2-5/8" x 8-1/2")|
|Net Weight||1.1 - 1.3 kg (2.4 - 2.8 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||460 holes with BL1021B
Auger Bit drilling Ø 9 mm, Melapi 30 mm thickness
DSME: 1x Speed Charger, 2x 4.0Ah Battery
DSAE: 1x Speed Charger, 2x 2.0Ah Battery
DZ: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
Philips Bit, Belt Clip
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.