Powerful 710 W motor with 0-3,200 RPM & 0-48,000 IPM for the most demanding applications. A soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job. Industrial aluminum gear housing for durability and long tool life. In-line positive grip design maximizes power thrust
- Concrete: 16 mm (5/8″)
- Steel: 13 mm (1/2″)
- Wood: 30 mm (1-3/16″)
- 1.5 – 13 mm (1/16 – 1/2″)
- Lightweight with a large drilling capacity of up to 16 mm in concrete
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- Ideal for small self-anchoring concrete screws
|Continuous Rating Input||710 W|
|Capacity||Concrete: 16 mm (5/8")
Steel: 13 mm (1/2")
Wood: 30 mm (1-3/16")
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||0 - 48,000|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0- 3,200|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||296 x 75 x 204 mm (11-5/8" x 2-15/16" x 8")|
|Net Weight||2.1 kg (4.7 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.0 m (6.6 ft)|
Side Handle, Chuck Key
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(es) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.